We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages in the reception area
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommend a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms – you can download those forms here.
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.). Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice, and we are in-network with several insurance providers. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf.
ACCEPTABLE INSURANCE LIST:
- Aetna Health Management, LLC. (dba Aetna Dental)
- Altus Dental, Inc.
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (First Ameritas Life, First Reliance Standard Life Ins Co., Physicians Mutual Insurance Company, Reliance Standard Life Ins Co., Security Life Insurance Company of America, The Standard Ins Co NY)
- Best Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Careington International Corporation & Careington Benefit Solutions (AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Merchants Benefit Administration, Inc), Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield or Empire
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select (Select Benefits Group)
- DenteMax (Always Care Benefits, Beam Dental, ConnectiCare, Kaiser Permanente Dental Choice, Mutual of Omaha, Starmount, TruAssure, Unum)
- Dominion National, formerly Dominion Dental Services (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of AZ, Capital Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente, Medicare Advantage Plans)
- The EPIC Life Insurance Company Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS)
- FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- First Dental Health, Inc.
- Foundation for Medical Care (HealthEdge)
- GEHA (Plans-FEHBP, Connection Dental Plus, FEDVIP- which may include eligible former TRICARE retirees)
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- HealthComp, Inc.
- HealthPlex, Inc.
- Health Resources, Inc. (Dental Health Options, Paramount Dental, Promedica’s Medicare Advantage plan)
- Humana Dental Insurance (Central States Funds, Humana Dental Access Discount Card, Humana Dental PPO, Humana Dental Traditional Preferred, Humana Federal Advantage/FEDVIP (AL, AZ, CA, CO, UT), Humana Gold Plus (HMO), Humana One)
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Insurance Company
- MetLife Insurance Company
- Mid-American Benefits, Inc.
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Group Benefits Program (NRECA)
- NovaNet Inc. (Alternative Ins Resources, Argus Dental & Vision Inc, Arm LTD, The Benefit Group Inc, Benefit and Risk Management Services (BRMS), Boulder Admin Svcs, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chesterfield Resources, CoreSource, Cypress Benefit Admin, DD Services, Inc, Direct Care Admin, Equian LLC, Group Benefit Services, HealthFirst, Med-Pay, Inc., Northern Illinois Health Plan, Nova Healthcare Admin, Planstin Administrative Solutions, Preferred Benefit Admin, United Claims Solutions, United Furniture Workers Insurance Fund, Varipro)
- Pequot Plus Health Benefit Services
- Preferred Health Professionals (Bricklayers Local 15, Cement Masons and Plasterers Local 518, City of Pasco, Construction Industry Laborers, Greater KC Laborers, Missouri Cooperatives, Painters District Council #3)
- Principal Financial Group
- Renaissance Dental
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Solstice Benefits, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial Inc.
- TransWestern Insurance Administrators
- TriStar Benefit Administrators (formerly Am. Administrators)
- United Healthcare (Blue Shield of California, Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.) (Medicare Advantage Plans: AARP MedicareComplete Profile (HMO), Erickson Advantage Signature with Drugs (HMO-POS), Rocky Mountain Health Plan Medicare, UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Assure (PPO), UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP), UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete LP (HMO SNP), UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete RP (Regional PPO SNP), UnitedHealthcare Medicare Silver (Regional PPO SNP)
- UltraBenefits, Inc.
- United Concordia Inc. (BCBS MN Medicare Advantage, First Priority Life Insurance Company, Highmark, Inc., Highmark West Virginia, Highmark Delaware, HMO of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc., d/b/a First Priority Health, Highmark Choice Company, Highmark Select Resources Inc., Highmark Benefits)
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)